MixtTape Legend's Concept:
MixTape Legend is the fifth installment in my mixtape discography. It's a celebration on how far I've come since my first 4 mixtapes: Incomplete Tape, UGK, The Underdog, and Pharaoh. But the sole purpose (concept) of this project is to tell you about my sole purpose in life, and my mission that I want all souls to follow. This project is my message to God, heaven, hell, my angels, and my demons. I also speak about the violence in my city (Chicago) and how murder and pain is an everyday thing. I speak about the concern of the children and how they deserve to witness and live the beauties of life. I inform those about my sins, and how they want me deceased and how they laugh at my pain. These are issues I deal with day by day. I pray to the holy father for forgiveness and for him to always protect my family and my dearest friends, and all those who helped me in life without any hesitation. Along the way, I'll bring along soldiers (features) who'll help assist the mission, these soldiers will also share their story, and you will see how and understand why our lives have crossed paths and intertwined. You will hear about Bone $quad (my crew that im the leader of) and what we are as a whole. Which is what I stand for and believe in. My and our, sole purpose (mission) is to lead the new generation to nirvana, through peace and harmony, hand in hand united as one so that we may no longer live in hate and evil. I am ME$$IAHGA The Pharaoh, the leader of the new generation also known as the demon who fell from heaven's garden. Paving the way so that all those who follow the Bone, will be following happiness all under the watchful eye of God.
- 16 tracks
- 5 featured artist
- Length: 51:16
MixTape Legend is available for download via Audiomack or Bandcamp

No comments:
Post a Comment