Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Update: New Release ~ ME$$IAHGA The Pharaoh Presents: Pharaoh

Today, on July 14th. ME$$IAHGA The Pharaoh releases "Pharaoh" his 4th installment in his catalog of mixtapes. With these new 13 songs, best friend and $quad member Devontay Sway, and Marley Bwoi (uncle) assist ME$$IAHGA on this journey of new music.

Bio: I really want people, when they listen to this. Really enjoy and grasp this moment in life that i'm in, and really understand the stories I'm telling throughout this whole tape. And throughout my music, period. I really want people to vibe on a steady chillwave emotion, and while listen just say to themselves 'Man, I'm really loving this chill vibe, and wow, his flow is amazing, and i'm really digging the lyrics' And also see how far i've come in this rap shit. and that it only gets better and better every step from here on out"


ME$$IAHGA The Pharaoh ~ Pharaoh Songlist
 Lust (Intro)
Stellar Vibes
 Desire
 After Hours
Rain Down (ft. Devontay Sway)
Message
Leather Seats pt. 2
GRINDIN' [Prod. Mikey]
Wild Life
Momentous Occasion
Patience
Messiahga's Marley Party (ft. Marley Bwoi)
Good Fellas (Outro)



No comments:

Post a Comment